Thursday, November 12, 2009

Perfectionist Aamir complain the music of 3 Idiots


If you thought you were the only one sick and tired of bad net speeds and server crashes, think again. Bollywood’s very own perfectionist Aamir Khan couldn’t help but complain as he seemed unsatisfied with the recently held online chat that was organized to launch the music of 3 Idiots.


Aamir writes in his latest blog post: "One day I will be able to organise a chat that way I imagine. Hasn’t happened yet, but we’ll get there. The big challenge is to be able to take the volume of traffic. By the time we finished with the lobby and I tried to enter my chat room, I discovered to my horror that I COULDN’T. TOO MUCH TRAFIC I WAS TOLD."



And then there is more. "So the tech team had to quickly create a new chat room for me. Well, I can tell you that the 3i cast and crew had a super time, and we were very happy and blessed to have in our midst the parents of Shantanu and Swanand."


On a lighter note, Aamir goes on to talk about sipping tea, watching the rain and missing his wife Kiran Rao, who’s shooting in Panchgani.


Del.Icio.Us Tags:


Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment