Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Kangna Ranaut have also cropped up in David Headley case

kangana


After Rahul Bhatt, the names of few other film personalities have also cropped up in David Headley case, that including Bollywood actress Kangna Ranaut . Infact there have been news reports that speculate about Kangna meeting a person named Headley through Bhatt Saab’s son Rahul.


However Kangna has denied such reports and says not to bother about baseless rumours that arise from speculative media reports.



"I am putting on record here on my official site, that I have never had any contact whatsoever with this person Headley, and have absolutely no idea who he is. Infact, I have never had the opportunity to meet Rahul Bhatt in my life, so meeting anyone through him is out of the question," states Kangna on her official blog.


An infuriated Kangna further also declared that she would take a strict action against such reports, "I am deeply disturbed by irresponsible media reports that unnecessarily drag my name into a controversy to gain TRPs. I plan to take strong legal action against the channel that has started such a baseless story and is damaging my credibility, and causing emotional distress to my family, friends, fans as well as me.



Technorati Tags:


Del.Icio.Us Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment