Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Piggy Chops urf Priyanka feels like a kid in a toy store




Two Awards Up but still learning. Bollywood attractive Piggy Chops urf Priyanka feels like a kid in a toy store. She says, “Today like a kid in a toy store who wants to have a go at every toy, I want to try my hand at every genre of film”.

Our bee caught her at a promotional event and asks her how she rates herself as an actress at this stage after starting her career at the age of 17 with ‘Andaz’, pat come the reply

“ It was only recently that I really understood the various nuances of acting. I’d even go to the extent of stating that it was only in the last two years that I have started coming on my own as an actress. I was just seventeen when I had started acting”.




The gal is attracting bollywood brilliance like Ashutosh who experimented with her in ‘What’s your Rashee’, slated to work with Vishal Bharadwaj in his next film which will be a dark comedy in which believe it or not, Priyanka has as many as seven husbands to contend with.


Well Vishal has not yet decided who the seven husbands will be but it’s for sure that this year also the Bollywood attractive Priyanka will give tough competition to her colleagues.


Technorati Tags:


Del.Icio.Us Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment