Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Aamir Khan to respond Chetan Bhagat's allegations about 3 Idiots




Aamir Khan has claimed that he will wait for the right time to respond to Chetan Bhagat’s allegations about 3 Idiots.

The actor, who apparently has some "interesting" evidence about the disgruntled author, said that he would not be commenting on how similar 3 Idiots is to Bhagat’s novel Five Point Someone at the moment because he is a very emotional person.




’’I am very keen to present my side of the story," Khan told.


"Why I said what, why I feel what I feel, and what is the difference between a book and a screenplay, what I feel about ethics of this issue, fair play, morality etc.


"I would also like to present some very interesting evidence."


He added: "However, I will not like to do this right now. The reason is, that first of all, I think that it is very important that we distance ourselves from this incident to be unemotional about it, me included.


"Then we will be able to examine the merits of the case in an unbiased and clinical manner. I am a very emotional person and find it very difficult to be clinical, so for me distance is most important.’’


Bhagat launched a media campaign after 3 Idiots was released, saying that he had not been given enough credit for his contribution to the film.



Del.Icio.Us Tags:


Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment