Thursday, January 21, 2010

Aamir Khan had not touched a droplet of alcohol after 3 Idiots

111-aam


When ’3 Idiots’ held a celebration for it’s stupendous success at a suburban Mumbai hotel, invitees noticed that he was indeed high on spirits… but Aamir Khan had not touched a droplet of alcohol! Earlier on, the bubbly was uncorked at nephew Imran Khan’s engagement party, but there too Aamir totally refrained from sipping any champagne.


As per reliable sources, Aamir Khan made a firm resolve on the first day of 2010. He vowed to stay off alcohol and cigarettes. This time, for life!!


But it’s not as if he won’t serve booze at his residence. Khan clarifies in a tabloid chat that he’s likely to offer beer to visitors, while he’ll settle for a healthy high of fresh lime juice.



Admits the frank actor, "I put on 10 kgs in the past few months. Besides, I tended to overdo the drinking bit and hated it when I felt unhealthy. So I decided to quit drinking booze for life. As for cigarettes, I was never a regular smoker, so I decided to give it up too."


Commenting on media speculation that his spouse Kiran Rao goaded him into making the decision, Khan asserts, "I just felt like doing it from within. There is no specific reason."


Healthy ’Idiot’, what say?


Technorati Tags:


Del.Icio.Us Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment