Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Deepika Padukone doing her correspondence course in Arts asserts

deepika


The sassy Maybelline madam is upset. The spate of child suicides in Mumbai has cast a gloomy shadow over her psyche.


Deepika Padukone , the Bangalore babe who completed her Std 12 and is currently doing her correspondence course in Arts asserts that she faced nil stress from her parents over academics.



"I was an average student." states Padukone in a periodical," But I excelled in extra curricular activities.


My father always told me that my profession is my choice. After all, he chose to play badminton at a time when people only thought of being lawyers, engineers and doctors.


I was passionate about modelling and acting and my parents allowed me to pursue it. It’s unfair for parents to live their dreams through their children."


Technorati Tags:


Del.Icio.Us Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment