Saturday, April 10, 2010

Megan Fox is a fantastic stepmother to beau Brain Austen Green`s son

83972


`Transformers` siren Megan Fox is a fantastic stepmother to beau Brain Austen Green`s eight-year-old son Kassius, says the father.


The former "Beverly Hills 90210" actor has Kassius from a previous relationship and admits the stunning actress plays a huge role in the little boy`s life, reports a news website.


"I`m the daddy and I remind my son that I`m not around just to be his friend. I`m here to steer him in the right direction and teach him lessons that I`ve learned and help him become a man. I`m totally learning as I go. But, to be honest, Megan has been just so helpful and instrumental in raising him," he said.



The couple recently took part in a video to attack budget cuts in Los Angeles schools and Green admits Fox was a huge hit with the kids.


"Somebody said, `Do you think Megan would be interested in doing it?` I said, `I can answer that without even having to ask her.` It was really cute to watch her with the kids.


It would become sort of a parade at times. They`d follow around behind her and say things like, `You`re so pretty.` She wore some everyday thing. But you could wrap her in foil and she`d look hot," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment