Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Actress Katrina Kaif will show up in a serious avatar

katrina


Katrina Kaif’s all sorted out. Kat woman will show up in a serious avatar, speaking in her own sensuous tone in Prakash Jha’s ’Raajneeti’, though she’s not averse to frontlining funny flicks too.


"Earlier, dubbing was a requirement and I had no problems with it," she asserts in a periodical chat. "As an actress I’m most comfortable in my romantic comedy space. Though as a viewer, I would look for more romantic films, than comedy."



Query Kat on the odious comparisons with her rivals: Priyanka Chopra and Deepika Padukone, and the star cannily states, "It’s not fair to get into ratings. It hardly matters as to what I think of my contemporaries. What matters most is what the directors concerned think when they’re casting for a project."


Ms. Diplomatic, anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment