Friday, February 19, 2010

Singer Lucky Ali on the social networking site Twitter

lucky_a


Lucky Ali’s tuneful turns may not have caused ripples lately. Though, the singer succeeded in fulfilling the wishes of many of his followers on the social networking site Twitter, when he met them in person recently, becoming the first Indian celebrity to do so.


Lucky, who recently released his new album ’Xsuie’ completely and exclusively online, discussed his musical journey and how he got hooked on to twitter.



"I first used Twitter on my iPhone in Mauritius. And it soon became an addiction as the best way to reach out to my fans quickly. This is not a medium for me to sell my music, but to connect with my music lovers," he said. Lucky also narrated a few humourous anecdotes and jammed with his fans on one of his favourite songs ’Tu Kaun Hai’, much to their delight.


Del.Icio.Us Tags:


Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment