Friday, October 30, 2009

Rituparna has set relationship with Yuvraaj

M_Id_1001After a three-week fitness routine and some encouragement from her Dunno Y... Naa Jaane Kyun co-stars, Yuvraaj Parashar and Kapil Sharma, the actress is now ready to go the two-piece way. Well, almost.


“I’m wearing a bikini top for Dunno Y.... I refused earlier because I wasn’t comfortable showing so much skin and didn’t look good in a bikini. Now, I’m wearing the top with a sarong or jeans,” she tells Hyderabad Times. “I’m still not very confident with the top, but I’m more toned and think I can carry it off well. A little motivation also helps,” she adds.



The fuss over her swimwear apart, Rituparna has also set tongues wagging about her relationship with Yuvraaj. “Yuvraaj is a nice person and we share a friendly equation. We’re a young crew and the environment on the sets is very friendly. All of us talk to each other and go out for dinner at times,” she explains.
What about reports that Dunno Y... director Sanjay Sharma lost his cool with the actress when she and Yuvraaj disappeared from the sets for three hours without telling anyone? “I just went out during break time because I had to get some stuff. I don’t know why Yuvraaj wasn’t there at the time. It was just a coincidence and there’s nothing more to it,” maintains Rituparna.


Technorati Tags:


Del.Icio.Us Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment