Thursday, October 8, 2009

Actress Katie Holmes loves watching horror flicks

KatieHoActress Katie Holmes is the latest to fall for the fangs in Hollywood. The


`Batman Begins` actress says she would love to play a vampire on the big screen.


The 30-year-old star loves watching horror flicks and says she will enjoy portraying a blood-sucker as long as the storyline is realistic.


With the phenomenal success of vampire romance `Twilight`, the genre seems to be making a comeback in Hollywood and the actress is ready to play the legendary character in her upcomin films.



"It can be any genre. I even like vampire movies - they just have to be well done. I want to believe in the characters. The minute it starts to feel not real, I`m not interested," Holmes told America`s Elle magazine.


The actress, who has three-year-old daughter, Suri, with her husband Tom Cruise, is passionate about acting but has no plans to put her career before her loved ones.


Katie, who graces the cover of the magazine`s latest issue, says, "In my own life, my whole world really revolves around family. I do what I need to do, but it`s like, `How is everybody else doing?` And it`s wonderful for me as an actress to put some of that into a character."


Del.Icio.Us Tags:


Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment