Monday, October 26, 2009

I take every work with extreme passion-Farhan Akhtar

farhan-


The young guy got himself ennobled as ‘Man of experiments’, laying his hand on almost all panoramas of films as a script writer, playback singer, producer, director, film distributor, lyric writer and television host.


Farhan Akhtar made it all straight onto the headlines with his stunning debut directorial ‘Dil Chahta Hai’ in 2001. He has traveled a long way across the tinsel town in swaying with stupendous success. Well, the multi-faceted personality is open to all experiments as he says, “My mind is open to everything and I take every work with extreme passion. Of course, after couple of years, you would witness my new avatar into a different arena of film production…”



When asked about the buzzes rounding up in air about his sequel to Rock-On, Farhan said, “Definitely, I am much curious about kick-starting with the sequel, but I am occupied with couple of projects. Don-2 was supposed to start-rolling this yearend, but got shelved as Shah Rukh Khan’s hand was fractured. Literally, I’m busy now working on script of Sid and nothing has been decided about star-casts. My upcoming film ‘Karthik Calling Karthik’ boasts of being an unusual comedy entertainer…”


Technorati Tags:


Del.Icio.Us Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment