Thursday, September 24, 2009

Jackie Jackson wakes up with tears in his eyes for MJs tragic death



Jackie Jackson is having a hard time dealing with the tragic death of his younger sibling Michael and sometimes wakes up with tears in his eyes.

The former ‘Jackson Five’ star, real name Sigmund Esco Jackson, said he is still to come to terms with the harsh reality.


“It`s hard for me to sleep because I think about him constantly, all the time,” a news website quoted the 58-year-old as saying.


“Sometimes I wake up with tears in my eyes because he meant so much to the world and also to me as a brother. I just miss him dearly, so much and I just can`t believe he is not here," he added.



Jackie further revealed that the late King of Pop was excited for his comeback UK concerts, which were slated to open in July.


He said, "I asked him, `How`s it going?` And he said, `It`s going to be incredible.` He couldn`t wait for us to see the show. He wouldn`t tell us anything about it. He just wanted us to see it from our own eyes."


Technorati Tags:


Del.Icio.Us Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment