Saturday, July 31, 2010

I am still learning. I will never say I am the best and that I know everything says Ajay Devgn

ajay-devgan1

After the success of Rajneeti, Ajay Devgn is overwhelmed with the response he has got for his role in Milan Luthria’s Once Upon A Time In Mumbai even before the release of the film.

The actor says that he is very excited about Once Upon A Time… especially because Rajneeti was well received. “If this film gets the same response there’s nothing more an actor can for! Not every actor look for the number one position, our only aim is getting the appreciation of the audiences. At the end of the day it is our hard work which is being recognised and that’s all what we look forward to.”

On being asked about the reason behind his success in the industry so far, the actor says, “There is no set formula for success, but yes people have been talking about the film. I hope the audience enjoys it.”


The actor says that that for him every film is a learning process. “I am still learning. I will never say I am the best and that I know everything. For me being on the sets is like going to school or college everyday. I keep learning new things from my roles and the people around me. I learn little things everyday. You learn with your own good work and mistakes. You also learn from the mistakes of others. You keep on grasping things and don’t even realise when you are making use of them. The day you feel you can’t learn more that is the end for an actor,” he says.

No comments:

Post a Comment