Monday, December 21, 2009

Rakhi Sawant may have broken up with her NRI beau Elesh Parunjanwala

Elesh


The item girl Rakhi Sawant may have broken up with her NRI beau Elesh Parunjanwala but that does not stop the drama queen to give love another shot! Talking to a news daily about her marriage, Rakhi said, “If I get another chance I will have another swayamvar. This time, I will take my family’s help to select the right groom. The swayamvar was an opportunity to find my perfect man. However, things didn`t go the right way. Shayad mera bad luck tha .”



When enquired about her relationship with Elesh, Rakhi said, “Elesh was not honest. He was bankrupt and loved going to nightclubs. He told me all this after our engagement. I am not the type to accept it.” The item girl blasted her one time beau Elesh and his parents as, “What bahu? Uske parents ne tu shagun bhi nahi kiya. They came for the show because Elesh forced them. They did not even bother to call me once during our courtship period.” The actress admits that she chose the wrong guy as, “Wahan pe saare kangle the (All of them were broke). No one wanted to marry me. All they wanted was the prize money.”


Nevertheless, Rakhi will be careful while choosing her future husband, “This time, I will ensure that the guy at least has his own house and job and doesn`t expect me to work and support him. I will not let any person from the film industry enter it. I have a dream to send my hubby to work with a tiffin dabba made by me.”


Del.Icio.Us Tags:


Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment