Friday, December 11, 2009

Actress Amisha Patel is undergoing treatment at a suburban hospital

amisha-


The bikini babe Amisha Patel is suffering from a gastro infection and has been feeling down. Presently, she is undergoing treatment at a suburban hospital. Incidentally, the same doctors are treating her who treated Amitabh Bachchan when he was admitted two years ago.


Amisha Patel, in her weak state, said, “I was to digest food due to a gastro infection. I went to meet Dr Barve who also treated Mr Bachchan and Saif, who suffer from a similar problem. Thankfully, my problem is not severe. My family doctor Dr Gadhval advised me to take some treatment by Dr Barve .



I had to undergo CT scans and a couple of other tests. Right now, I am being careful and am on a liquid and pure vegetarian diet. I am feeling weak but on the road to recovery. My condition is not so serious that I need to be admitted to the hospital. The doctors are fantastic.”


Del.Icio.Us Tags:


Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment