Wednesday, June 22, 2011

News : Mandira Bedi becomes mother of a baby boy



After a long wait, finally TV actress turned anchor Mandira Bedi becomes mother of a baby boy. She delivered a baby boy on a very special day, i.e. on father’s day. Mandira Bedi and her husband Raj Kaushal was overjoyed with the new born. Raj and Mandira were married for the past 11 years.

The baby was born at Lilavati hospital on Friday, July 11 at 11.01 am. They named their son Vir.

Proud father Raj Kaushal tweeted: Had a superb Fathers day (my 1st) thanks to my little Vir. Thank you @mandybedi for the best gift in my life. I think I am in ♥again ☺Ladies and gentlemen. At 11.01am IST weighing 6 pounds the czar of our lives Mr Vir Kaushal has arrived. :-)

Congratulations to Raj and Mandira!

No comments:

Post a Comment